Re: st: Completely new version of -outreg-

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Completely new version of -outreg-
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

I tryed using the new -outreg-, but I get an error.
Are there additional programs that I need to download?

. sysuse auto, clear
(1978 Automobile Data)

. reg mpg foreign weight

      Source |       SS       df       MS              Number of obs =      74
-------------+------------------------------           F(  2,    71) =   69.75
       Model |   1619.2877     2  809.643849           Prob > F      =  0.0000
    Residual |  824.171761    71   11.608053           R-squared     =  0.6627
-------------+------------------------------           Adj R-squared =  0.6532
       Total |  2443.45946    73  33.4720474           Root MSE      =  3.4071

         mpg |      Coef.   Std. Err.      t    P>|t|     [95% Conf. Interval]
-------------+----------------------------------------------------------------
     foreign |  -1.650029   1.075994    -1.53   0.130      -3.7955    .4954422
      weight |  -.0065879   .0006371   -10.34   0.000    -.0078583   -.0053175
       _cons |    41.6797   2.165547    19.25   0.000     37.36172    45.99768

. outreg
              MakeSmat():  3499  _CColJoin() not found
             CalcStats():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error
r(3499);

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician