Re: st: RE: forcing loops through errors

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: forcing loops through errors
Date   Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:24:17 +0100

Kyle is pointing in the right direction. Kyle's mailer, no doubt, is
adding iniitial capitals to the lines of code in its ignorance.

See also -statsby-!

forval year = 2000/11 {
      foreach varname of varlist V0_Sev EQ_Sev ET_Sev DR_Sev WF_Sev FL_Sev {
            capture noisily reg killed `varname' if startyear2==`year'
            capture noisily reg totaffected `varname' if startyear2==`year'
            capture noisily reg estdamageusmillion `varname' if
startyear2==`year'
      }
}

forval y = 0/9 {
      foreach varname of varlist V0_Sev EQ_Sev ET_Sev DR_Sev WF_Sev FL_Sev {
            capture noisily reg killed `varname'  quint`y' if startyear2==200`y'
            capture noisily reg totaffected `varname' quint`y' if
startyear2==200`y'
            capture noisily reg estdamageusmillion quint`y' `varname'
if startyear2==200`y'
      }
}