Re: st: Propensity score matching: confidence intervals

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Propensity score matching: confidence intervals
Date   Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:53:49 -0400

yes, there is a robust option for logit -- it is a "vcetype" within the
vce option -- see -h logit- where you will see "vce(vcetype)" as an
option and you can click on vcetype to see what types are allowed (one
is "robust")

Rich