st: Accuracy table after mlogit

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Accuracy table after mlogit
Date   Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:02:01 +0100

Hi all,

I can't get an accuracy classification table after running a simple multinomial regression (mlogit).
After a normal logit regression I simply type

estat classification

and it works. But after mlogit I type in the same thing and I get:

. estat classification
invalid subcommand classification

Is there a special command I should use for mlogit in order to get this kind of accuracy table?

Many thanks,