st: Looking for energy use analyst

From   Lucinda Gilman <lgilman@ecotope.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Looking for energy use analyst
Date   Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:09:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We're an energy efficiency research firm in the Pacific Northwest looking for someone to support a fairly large project evaluating the determinants of residential energy use. If you have experience automating data quality/consistency checks, have worked with energy use data, can handle a large and burgeoning dataset, and are fairly available starting in mid-August, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact me directly with any questions or for a complete job description. This is a part-time, contract position.

Cheers,

Lucinda Gilman
Project Manager
Ecotope Inc.