st: interaction regression with panel data

From   "Reddy, Colin" <>
Subject   st: interaction regression with panel data
Date   Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:43:02 +0000

Dear Listers
I have panel data on which I am perform a regression including some interactions between the independent variables. My fixed effects specifaction takes up quite a lot of the variance in my dependent variable as a result my R squares is over 80%.

I think one of my independents is endogenous but have no clue on what the vaild instrument variable could be. Is there a way that I can conduct this regression without the use of an instrument variable?