st: BASIC QUESTION - counts of counts

From   "Ben Hoen" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: BASIC QUESTION - counts of counts
Date   Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:59:12 -0400

Can someone help me to produce a table that counts the number of unique
occurrences of a group inside another group?

For example assume I had the following table:

Number 	State	County
1		NY	Madison
2		NY	Madison
3		PA	Somerset