Re: st: Predicting sdres in Stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Predicting sdres in Stata
Date   Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:19:36 -0500

A footnote to Paul's excellent suggestions. Bland-Altman plot is a
common biostatistician's name for plotting the difference between two
variables versus their sum (or equivalently their mean), a plot which
long predates Bland and Altman, although that in no sense detracts
from the usefulness of their papers. Other Stata implementations
include -pairplot- (SSC) and -concord- (SJ). Further references can be
found in or via the help for those programs.