Re: st: Re: Make xline on top of graph?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Make xline on top of graph?
Date   Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:33:02 -0500

-triplot- (SSC) supports a -by()- option. It is not exactly equivalent
to -by()- as a standard -twoway- option but it certainly permits small
multiples. -triplot- also allows different point (marker) symbols.

Fond though I am of triangular plots, they don't always work well, and
alternative scatter plots often work as well as better. I hope to
return this topic in a future Speaking Stata column in the Stata
Journal.

Nick