Re: st: renaming variables based on long labels

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: renaming variables based on long labels
Date   Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:45:33 -0500

By the way -rename- has been much extended in Stata 12. At some point
I will write up as a Statalist posting a kind of dictionary comparing
-renvars- examples and -rename- examples for anyone using 12 who is
curious.

Nick