Re: st: Stata 11 and OS X Lion?

From   Chris Parker <cparker.phd2007@london.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata 11 and OS X Lion?
Date   Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:13:44 +0100

Stata 11.2 is running fine on OS X Lion as far as I can tell.

Chris

Chris Parker

PhD Candidate | Management Science & Operations
London Business School | Regent's Park | London NW1 4SA | United Kingdom
Direct line +44 (0)20 7000 8816 | Email cparker.phd2007@london.edu