st: storing estimates from nestreg

From   Doug Hess <>
Subject   st: storing estimates from nestreg
Date   Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:23:05 -0400

Is there a way to store the nested models that are produced by
nestreg? I.e., using the example below from -help nestreg-, I would
like to use -est store- or something similar to store each model to
then use in --outreg2-. Any way to do that?

. webuse census4
. nestreg: regress brate (medage) (medagesq) (reg2-reg4)

Thank you.