st: no observation error after using xtpqml

From   ramesh <>
Subject   st: no observation error after using xtpqml
Date   Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I am using quasi maximum likelihood fixed effect Poisson in my paper.
Most of cases, I got the coefficients with robust standard error. However,
in one of my specification, after using xtpqml, I got the coefficient
estimates but while calculating the robust standard error, I got an error
message saying no observation. Is there any way to fix it?