Re: st: Problem running a do-file with shell commands as a Scheduled Task in Windows

From   Morten Andersen <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem running a do-file with shell commands as a Scheduled Task in Windows
Date   Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:44:02 +0200

I am the author of dirlist.ado (available at SSC) and I have unfortunately
no solution. Apparently this is a Windows problem, because -dirlist- can
be used without problems in a do file started in batch mode (Terminal or
shell command) with Stata 11.2 on Mac OS X.

In Sergiy
Radyakin suggests "Authors of such user-written commands might want to
signal in the help file or package description whether the command is safe
to use in the Stata's batch mode".

Very reasonable - I will update the help file when I post a new version to
the SSC.

Best regards,

Morten Andersen