Re: st: if expression involving a variable in a while loop

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: if expression involving a variable in a while loop
Date   Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:03:34 -0500

Regarding sorting rows: There is also Nick Cox's -rowsort- or Jeff
Arnold's -sortrow- (use -findit- to locate and download).

Scott