st: Twin data: descriptive statistics with robust standard deviation

From   Esther Kessler <esther.kesslerucl@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Twin data: descriptive statistics with robust standard deviation
Date   Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:04:44 -0400

Dear all,

I am working with twin data. I want to estimate simple descriptive
statistics such as mean/stand deviation but i would like to use robust
standard errors.

Researcher report in publications: that they used robust statistics
taking dependence of twin data into account when calculating the
mean/SD of their variables.

Normally I would simple use the command summarize. I could not find a
suitable option with "summarize". I know the options cluster and
robust with regressions.

Does anybody know how to calculate this? Has a suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Esther