st: zinb & testnl - testing nonlinear results

From   Alicia Doyle Lynch <>
Subject   st: zinb & testnl - testing nonlinear results
Date   Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:26:29 -0400

I am using zero inflated negative binomial models with zinb and using testnl afterwards hoping to test the nonlinear (i.e. logit) portion of the model.  How I can make sure that I am actually testing the logit results rather than the linear results when using testnl?

Here's what I have so far:
zinb irinc2 musbn3 minor1 mwhitot2, inf(musbn3 minor1 mwhitot2)
testnl _b[musbn3] = _b[mwhitot2]

I've also tried (and got different results  for):
testnl [inflate]_b[musbn3]=[inflate]_b[mwhitot2]