Re: st: crossed 4-level linear analysis

From   "Hommes Juliette (EDUC)" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: crossed 4-level linear analysis
Date   Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:11:49 +0200

Hi Neil,

Thank you so much for your help. Indeed I've been able to do so now using Glamm.
The unfortunate difficulty is the crossed nature with so many groups (n=30 in module 1 to n=33 in module 2). This creates so many random intercepts that it's to difficult to analyse. So far I've thus analysed the data within the (seperate) modules (=no variation in group composition). Do you think there is another way of including module and groups within the same analysis?

Thanks so much for your help again.

Juliette

Op 12 jul 2011, om 11:43 heeft Nick Darson het volgende geschreven:

Juliette,

I haven't used xtmixed much myself, but according to these threats it
might be possible to model four levels:

http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/st-Multilevel-models-Multilevel-mixed-effects-model-td3897455.html