st: problem compiling results using outreg

From   "Todd, Jessica" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: problem compiling results using outreg
Date   Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:16:24 +0000

I am trying to compile results for multiple dependent variables (with all the same independent variables) using outreg2. I have had no problems with this previously. However, recently outreg2 has been putting the results for each right-hand side variable from each regression on a new line. Hence, I have reverted to using outreg instead.

Happens in both Stata 10 and 11.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an easy fix/solution? I have been unable to overcome this bug using various options in outreg2.

Thanks for your help,

Jessica

Jessica E. Todd
Agricultural Economist
Diet, Safety, and Health Economics Branch
Food Economics Division, Economic Research Service, USDA
1800 M Street NW, Room S2089
Washington, D.C. 20036
tel: 202.694.5363
fax: 202.694.5688