Re: st: vce(robust) and suest based Hausman

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: vce(robust) and suest based Hausman
Date   Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:43:02 +0200

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Ioannis Tikoudis wrote:
> I have the following questions on mlogit:
> 1) It seems that is possible to estimate an MNL model and get an adjusted
> covariance matrix for the MNL estimators. While this is straightforward in
> OLS (using the residual covariance matrix), I do not follow how this is done
> in Stata.

See paragraph 20.16 of the User's Guide (Stata version 11).

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen