st: Estout Error With Factor Variables

From   "Pavlos C. Symeou" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Estout Error With Factor Variables
Date   Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:10:13 +0300

Dear Statalisters,

I am running the following model where I use Factor variables to represent the interaction of all my continues variables (discretion,, l.performance) with the continuous variable apple.

The model is estimated without any problems, but when I use the - estout - command to export the output to the text file it gives me the following error:

discretion#c:  operator invalid

I don't understand what the problem might be. I appreciate any thoughts.

xtlogit str discretion l.performance apple, re nolog

estimates store model

estout model using "C:\model.txt", replace ///
cells(b(star fmt(%9.3f) label(Coef.))se(par fmt(%9.2f) label(SE))) ///
    legend varlabels(_cons constant)             ///
       stats(N N_g chi2 ll, fmt(%9.2f)) delimiter(_tab)