st: R-square after LPM and mi input

From   Sunniva Andersen <andersensunniva6@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: R-square after LPM and mi input
Date   Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:13:16 +0200

How can I get R-square    when computing a linear probability model
after multiple imputations.  Below see my codes who doesn’t  give  any
R2.
Thanks,
Sunniva

mi estimate: regress employment i.alderkat i.utd ledrate i.aar,vce(robust)
display "R2 = " e(r2)