st: geting e-class returns in outreg2 for multiple models

From   Doug Hess <>
Subject   st: geting e-class returns in outreg2 for multiple models
Date   Thu, 7 Jul 2011 18:10:35 -0400

Hi, all.

I am trying to produce a single file with multiple regressions
side-by-side, which outreg2 does wonderfully. However, when I run the
outreg2 code below after running the regressions and storing after
each with -est store- using sequential names, the LL that is presented
underneath each model is the same one (the one from the last
regression run).  Should I also be storing the e-class returns somehow
and then calling them up? Or will this require a -foreach- loop, which
loses the side by side model output (I assume -append- puts things at
the bottom?).

outreg2 [model*] using July7models, sideway stats(coef se pval aster)
addstat(LL, `e(ll)') noparen dec(3) excel word replace

Thanks for any ideas.