Re: st: mvprobit within program defhttps://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#drafts/13103d68c0e0bda9ine

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mvprobit within program defhttps://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#drafts/13103d68c0e0bda9ine
Date   Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:13:35 +0200

The Statalist FAQs ask you to state where user-written programs you
use come from. -mvprobit- apeared in the  SJ and if my two minute
research is not mistaken, the latest version (2.1.1 31dec2005) is
availiable from SSC.

FAQs also ask you to "Say exactly what you typed [...]". As you are
only showing two lines of code within your program it is hard to tell
whats wrong here. What I can tell however, is that the error message
indicates a problem in Mata. A first step would be to make sure your
Stata is up to date.