st: Literature on an econometric modelling and Statalist Q&A

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Literature on an econometric modelling and Statalist Q&A
Date   Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:49:00 +0500

Dear Lister!

Is there any chance to the available literature on specific
econometric model and and its discussion on the internet blogs, lists
or forums like here the statalist and there on the LIMDEP lists.
I just wanted to know if some type of outcomes could be expected in
matching the literature, discussion on two lists/forums. One thing
that I expect is the comparability of the lists discussions and
suitability of that specific package for econometric analysis in
general or some specific topic in particular. More input is welcomed.

--
Muhammad Anees
MSc & MS in Economics