st: a program that can define variable used

From   Zhi Su <su.zh@husky.neu.edu>
Subject   st: a program that can define variable used
Date   Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:06:33 -0400

Dear Statalists,

  I want to write my own ado file.
  program define NHreg, rclass
  .
  .
  .
  regress Y X,robust
  end

  I want the NHreg.ado to be used in the way that I can change the
independent variable "Y" in the program. For example, if I type
  NHreg T1
  then the program return results from command "regress T1 X, robust"

  If I type
  NHreg T2
  then the program return results from command "regress T2 X, robust"

  How can I make it?

  Thank you!

--
Zhi Su