st: comparing logistic regression coefficients between samples

From   Sunniva Andersen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: comparing logistic regression coefficients between samples
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2011 23:31:42 +0200

How can I do this in stata 11.   I have estimated the same
logistic regression model in two different samples, A and B.
I compute AME after the logit. Can someone suggest a method by which I
can test the hypothesis that var1 (b1) in sample A is different from
var1(b1) in sample B.
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Sunniva