Re:Re: st: record a set of values when conditions are satisfied

From   Zhi Su <su.zh@husky.neu.edu>
Subject   Re:Re: st: record a set of values when conditions are satisfied
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:13:36 -0400

Hi, Austin,
  Thanks for pointing out the problems. The goal of the sensitivity
test is to see how change of the ratios r1, r2, r3, r4 can change
magnititudes and significance of b1, b2, b3, b4. To be more specific,
I want to see what value of r1, r2, r3, r4 make effects of any of x1,
x2, x3, x4 become 0, that is, any of  the estimates of b1, b2, b3, b4
is not significant from 0 at significance level of 0.05. It is not
about  joint test of significance. v1, v2, v3, v4 are normal
distribution with mean of 0 and variance and covariance of V. I might
consider Bootstrap VCE. Any suggestion for the sensitivity test.
  Thanks!

  Su