Re: st: Average marginal effects after heckprob

From   "Florian Seliger" <florian.seliger@gmx.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Average marginal effects after heckprob
Date   Tue, 05 Jul 2011 18:58:07 +0200

Dear Maarten,

I`m using the command mfx, predict(pcond) in order to calculate conditional marginal effects.

My problem is that this option is not available for margeff in order to calculate conditional marginal effects with margeff.

I would appreciate if you could comment on that issue.

Best,
Florian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------