st: Average marginal effects after heckprob

From   Florian Seliger <>
Subject   st: Average marginal effects after heckprob
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:43:04 -0700

Dear Statalist,

after an estimation with heckprob, I am only able to calculate conditional marginal effects using the mfx command.
How can I  calculate "average conditional marginal effects" (using margeff)?
I´m using STATA 10.

Thank you.