Re: st: A problem related to Comments

From   Eric Booth <>
To   "<>" <>
Subject   Re: st: A problem related to Comments
Date   Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:56:00 +0000

You're likely using  //  or /* */  to indicate comments.
Instead, use * to indicate comments in your do-file as these are the only comment indicators that can be used interactively (in the command window).  See -help comments-

- Eric

Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute
Texas A&M University