st: reoprob and clustering

From   Dimitrije Tišma <>
Subject   st: reoprob and clustering
Date   Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:33:00 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to do some random ordinal probit estimations and am
possibly facing a tough trade-off. Gllamm has a built-in option for
clustering when working with random ordinal probit, while -reoprob-
does not. On the other hand, the latter is around three times faster
than gllamm, at least on my computer. I want to do around 60
regressions in total and this time cost is substantial. So, I was
wondering if anyone knows of some way to adjust for standard errors
when working with reoprob? And if yes, how can it be done? Thanks a