st: median survival time after -stcox-

From   "Cohen, Elan" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: median survival time after -stcox-
Date   Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:46:23 +0000

Is there a way to estimate the median survival time based on the Cox PH model?  It seems like it could be under -stcox postestimation- but I haven't been able to find anything.

I know -stsum- and -stci- get me raw median survival times which match up great with the K-M curves.  Now I'd like to get a number to match -stcurve- after running -stcox-.

Thank you,

- Elan

Elan D Cohen, MS
Center for Research on Health Care Data Center
University of Pittsburgh