Re: st: Optimal lag length with ADF

From   Barbara Engels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Optimal lag length with ADF
Date   Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:24:24 +0200

So there's no way to use ADF and an additional "optimal lag criterion"? What about KPSS? There I seem to have the same problem...

Thanks for your advice!
Barbara