Re: st: You should not send attachments to Statalist

From   Per Kjær <pkjaer@health.sdu.dk>
Subject   Re: st: You should not send attachments to Statalist
Date   Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:26:42 +0200

Sorry, I got you wrong, thought you were referring to my question for which
I have searched FAQ

The signature, which includes apparantly an attached image file has been
switched off

Per Kjaer,