Re: st: linear mixed models doubt in how to interpret the Coef

Subject   Re: st: linear mixed models doubt in how to interpret the Coef
Date   Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:43:29 +0200

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Luisa Soares-Miranda wrote:
> Thank you so ouch for your help , I have tried to include in the
> command the interaction glu_std * time but a error is reported. I
> literally have to include in the command glu_std*? And with that I can
> say that my coefficient is higher or lower over time?

That is literally what you do, but it is not what you should type in
Stata. Either you generate that variable beforehand and include it in
your model or you use the new factor variable notation (see -help
factor variable).

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis