RE: st: linear mixed models doubt in how to interpret the Coef

From   "Michael Ghebre" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: linear mixed models doubt in how to interpret the Coef
Date   Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:31:06 +0100

Luisa,

Include time and glu_std interaction (glu_std*time) in your model and that
will tell you how that association carried out over time.

Hope this helps

Michael

Michael A Ghebre
Research Fellow in Medical Statistics
Centre for Environmental and Preventive Medicine
Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Queen Mary University of London
Charterhouse Square London EC1M 6BQ
Email : [email protected]
Tel : 02078826267