Re: st: Predicted probability after xtlogit with i option

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Predicted probability after xtlogit with i option
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:43:07 -0400

Hi Joerg,

Thank you for the help. But I have to use the xtlogit which I guess
means that I have to do with predicted probabilities assuming the
random effect component to be 0.

Thanks

Urmi