st: Missing F value in regression output.

From   "Gupta, Sumedha" <sugupta@iupui.edu>
Subject   st: Missing F value in regression output.
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:32:57 +0000

Dear All,

I will really appreciate your help in the following:

For a regression I am running the output begins as follows:

Number of strata   =         4                  Number of obs      =      3395
Number of PSUs     =       132                Population size    = 7364711.9
                                                        Subpop. no. of obs =      3395
                                                Subpop. size       = 7364711.9
                                                Design df          =       128
                                                F(  20,    109)    =         .
                                                Prob > F           =         .
                                                R-squared          =    0.1775

I am not sure why the F(20,109) stat is missing? Also what does this imply for my results?

Many thanks.
Sumedha.