st: marginal effect of the interaction term in the probit model using margins command

From   Ridhima Gupta <g.ridhima@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: marginal effect of the interaction term in the probit model using margins command
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:00:32 +0100

Dear all,

I wish to compute the marginal effect of the interaction term in the
case where I interact a binary variable with a continuous regressor in
the Probit framework.

So I use the command

margins i.Coarse#c.Number_of_Livestock

I just wanted to confirm whether running this command gives me the
marginal effect of the interaction term.

Thanks,
Ridhima