Re: st: summarize, store multiple means?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: summarize, store multiple means?
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:20:16 +0100

There is no way to change the behaviour of -summarize- here.

You can set up your own loops or use Mata or use -tabstat- (see also
-tabstatmat- from SSC) or ....