re: st: Stata 12 Announcement

From   "Clyde Schechter" <clyde.schechter@einstein.yu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   re: st: Stata 12 Announcement
Date   Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:12:27 -0700

I think Stata Corp. has really hit a home run with this release.  I've
been around since version 4, and this looks like the most new capabilities
(and, from my personal perspective, the most useful new capabilities) in
that entire era.

I'm particularly looking forward to not having to use M-Plus any
more--really dislike that software.

Clyde Schechter
Department of Family & Social Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine