st: Link for dropmiss.ado

From   Dorothy Bridges <>
Subject   st: Link for dropmiss.ado
Date   Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:06:04 -0430

I am abroad and cannot use net install, findit, etc. because of a
proxy/firewall issue that my host institution insists is not
resolvable.  I've been downloading ados and installing them by hand,
which is find, except that the link for DROPMISS -- -- seems to be broken,
and I can't find it anywhere else.  Any advice would be much