Re: st: xtmixed with nonrtolerance. What happens?

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed with nonrtolerance. What happens?
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:54:43 +0200

You seem to be under a time constraint, and getting this fixed is not
going to be easy as that variable looks extremely problematic. Can't
you change your dependent variable to a dummy, did that country export
products of animal x or not, and than model it with -xtmelogit-?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen