st: Getting Output from Margins into Excel

From   savagem4 <>
Subject   st: Getting Output from Margins into Excel
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I wonder could anyone help with getting the marginal effects output from the
margins command in Stata 11 into excel. I recently switched from using 'mfx
compute' command to margins, but outreg2 doesn't seem to work with the
margins command. I have also tried the 'estout' command, but it will only
export the results from probit and not the marginal effects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Michael (first time poster).