st: Fwd: e(converge) for zip

From   Guillaume Daudin <gdaudin@me.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Fwd: e(converge) for zip
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:37:33 +0200

Dear statalist,

In a multiple-equation command, like zip, how can I access e(converge) for both equations.

I know how to access coefficients (by using [#1]_b (not sure where I have learned that, though, as I cannot find it now). But this does not work for e(converge)

I have search : please accept my apologies if I have missed something obvious!

Best,

Guillaume Daudin