st: overidentification test after ivpois

From   Pierre-Louis Vézina <>
To   <>
Subject   st: overidentification test after ivpois
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:24:02 +0000

Hi all

How do I perform an overidentification test to test for the excludability of my instruments after using ivpois?

thx Austin for the great command!