Re: st: save the output

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: save the output
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:50:19 +0100

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Nahla Samargandi
<Nahla.Samargandi@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi statalisters,
>
> I would like to ask how I can save the output in Sata. ? Every time I have to go to the do file to run the regression again and get the output .

At the start of your do-file open a log-file, and close it at the end.

See -man log- for more information.

Neil

--
“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://kimura.no-ip.org/