Re: st: reshaping long when the numeric part is in the middle of the string

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reshaping long when the numeric part is in the middle of the string
Date   Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:16:48 +0100

The @ syntax is what you need. Study the manual entry for -reshape-.

Nick