st: Re: dealing with high dimensional fixed effects

From   priyanka <priyanka.anand@yale.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: dealing with high dimensional fixed effects
Date   Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

I am having a similar problem in that I have 2 high-dimensional fixed
effects, but would like to weight my analysis and cluster my standard
errors. Does anybody know how to estimate this? It appears that a2reg and
reg2hdfe do not allow for weights.

Thank you!